Home Abstracts » Poster Guidelines
Poster Presentation Guidelines
All posters will be on display during allocated shifts throughout Sunday 10 September until the end of the Congress, Thursday 14 September.
Details regarding shift allocation will be available in due course.
The presenting author is required to attend the Congress, and to be ready to explain and discuss their work to interested participants in a designated poster session in the Congress schedule; your session will be sent to you in an e-mail in the coming weeks.
- Posters will be displayed in portrait format.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 70 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks will be available at the poster helpdesk for the mounting of posters.
- Accepted abstracts will be available online just prior to the conference on the Congress website (via a search tool), the Congress app, and, if submitted by the May deadline, The FEBS Journal supplement of abstracts, to enable participants to comfortably decide which posters to visit.
- In addition, delegates are invited to upload their poster to the Congress website as a pdf from their participant account about a week before the event, to be viewable by other delegates only, until 21st September 2017. More information on this option will be given here or in a news post on the Congress website in due course.
- Authors are responsible for setting up and removing their poster.
FEBS Press Poster Prizes
'Poster of the Day' prizes for outstanding scientific posters at the FEBS Congress will be awarded by The FEBS Journal, FEBS Letters, Molecular Oncology and FEBS Open Bio – and from these, four overall journal poster prize winners will be selected to receive a prize of €200 at the Closing Session.